1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will comfort them in all their trials.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and, above all, in death.
5. I will shed abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6. Sinners will find in My Heart an infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Lukewarm souls will become fervent.
8. Fervent souls will rapidly grow in holiness and perfection.
9. I will bless every place where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. The names of those who promote this devotion will be written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
12. I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
The Sacred Heart represents Jesus’ divine love for us. It is not just for sinners and devotees, but for all of us.
Do not harden your hearts. Turn to His love and let Christ change your heart.
As we humbly pray,
“Lord Jesus, make our hearts like yours. Amen.”