The Eight Promises of St. Joseph
1. God will grant special graces to those that do not know me, to have a great devotion to me.
2. God will bless all who are married and the blessing in their family will be without limit.
3. Those married and without children will be blessed with offspring.
4. God will give special graces to be delivered from temptations and the attacks of the devil.
5. They shall have a good and happy death.
6. They shall overcome their trials and tribulations.
7. God shall grant them immediate help when they invoke my intercession, for the demons have extreme dread of the invocation of my name.
8. For all those who embrace a St. Joseph cenacle, they shall obtain a more fervent love for Jesus and a true devotion to Most Holy Mary.
Let us pray, (Prayer to Saint Joseph)
Blessed Joseph, husband of Mary, be with us this day. You protected and cherished the Virgin; loving the Child Jesus as your son, you rescued Him from danger of death. Defend the Church, the household of God, purchased by the blood of Christ.
Guardian of the Holy Family, be with us in our trials. May your prayers obtain for us the strength to flee from error and wrestle with the powers of corruption so that in life we may grow in holiness and in death rejoice in the crown of victory. Amen.