1. I will give them all the graces necessary for their state of life.
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will comfort them in all their trials.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and, above all, in death.
5. I will shed abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6. Sinners will find in My Heart an infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Lukewarm souls will become fervent.
8. Fervent souls will rapidly grow in holiness and perfection.
9. I will bless every place where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. The names of those who promote this devotion will be written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
12. I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.
The Sacred Heart represents Jesus’ divine love for us. It is not just for sinners and devotees, but for all of us. Turn to His love and let Christ change your heart.
We humbly pray, “Lord Jesus, make our hearts like yours. Amen.”
Capoeira demonstration from our dear friends in Surui, Brazil
We love you Surui!!! 🙂
“Hope of the Dawn” (lyrics)
Under the shadow, marked forever
With the sign of The Redeemer
On the hilltop, Corcovado
The whole world is filled with His love.
Christ invites us:
Come to me, be my friends
Christ, He sends us
Can you see it, it is springtime
We have the hope of a dawn
Can you hear Him, He is calling
Receive His gift of faith
Can you imagine, if every nation
Every tribe and tongue, this generation
Saying no to war, no to hatred
Love, peace and goodness reigns.
From the East to the West
Our house is open, has no door
our land has no fences,
There are no limits to our love
We are scattered through the world
But we all keep the very same zeal
It’s your grace that sustains us
And keeps us faithful to you
We hear you, as you say
“Go make disciples, of all nations,
A new people, in unity
Bring their hearts to me”
Proclaiming your gospel
Lives are changed, we’re not the same
A new creation, the old has gone
We know a new world will come.
I got this gift on a recent trip to Rio de Janeiro, while attending the World Youth Day 2013.
This is a statue of “Nossa Senhora Aparecida” or Our Lady of Aparecida. Miracles were attributed to her by the locals and many Catholic believers.
I also visited a chapel named after the Patron Saint of Brazil which is located under the statue of Christ the Redeemer in Corcovado. All your prayer petitions are offered to God in this place, with the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, may all your hearts desires be granted in His perfect time.
Our Lady of Aparecida, Pray for us!
World Youth Day is a great blessing to young people in every generation. It recaptures that sense of friendship and community. Sharing the faith, love and hope to brothers and sisters in Christ all over the World.
We are the Church! And I am part of this New Evangelization.
Esta es la juventud del Papa!
Holding the replica of Christ the Redeemer.
I have met Christ in Rio de Janeiro and I love you Pope Francis!!! 🙂
You’ll never know where the Lord will take you, it really is an exciting life in Christ. There are just too many beautiful surprises when you follow His will. It is good to dream, but let us always do it with God. 🙂
Behind me is the “Christ the Redeemer” statue in Corcovado, Rio de Janeiro. What a beautiful sight which leaves me in awe and affirmed me of God’s great love for me.
THANK YOU LORD FOR LOVING ME THIS MUCH! RIO DE JANEIRO ROCKS!!!